- Yield : Enough for 2 large steaks
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
As a steak rub this one of the best steak rubs around. This is great for juicy steaks on the BBQ or on a ribbed griddle plate.
- 4 Teaspoons flaked sea salt (Malden is the best)
- 1 Tablespoon course ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon paprika (not smoked)
- 1 Teaspoon finely minced garlic
- A little Olive Oil
In a small bowl combine all the ingredients.
Massage into the steaks with a little oil and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.